Do you need a doctor urgently after hours?
Call 070 346 96 69.
Life threatening situation? Always call 112.
For the GP care that can’t wait.
What to do in case of an emergency
During the day on workdays
Call your own GP (dial 1 for emergency).
Don’t have a GP yet? Contact your health insurance company instead.
Call the local health centre (Huisartsenpost). You’ll get to talk to a well-trained and experienced triage assistant.
Depending on your situation:
- You’ll immediately receive medical advice by phone
- You’ll make an appointment to visit the health centre
- A doctor will visit you at home (in case visiting the health centre is medically irresponsible)
- What information should you have at hand when calling?
- Your citizen service number (BSN)
- The name of your GP
- Description of your complaint(s)
- Your medical history (major disorders/illnesses/allergies)
- Your use of medication
- Proof of identity (Visiting the medical centre? Always bring your ID!)
- When using your local medical centre, all costs will be charged to your health insurance company.
What times can you reach us?
Monday to Thursday: 5 PM to 8 AM.
Weekends: Friday 5 PM to Monday 8 AM. And on holidays.
To provide you with better assistance, we ask you to call us first. We can tell you exactly which medical centre you should visit. Call us at 070 346 96 69.
This information is for patients of all general practitioners in The Hague, Rijswijk, Leidschendam, Voorburg, and Wassenaar.